DS AUTOMOBILES LAUNCHES CONNECTED CHIC - A NEW DS 3 RANGE MODEL
- DS Automobiles launches Connected Chic, a new, well-specified and attractive DS 3 trim level
- The new Connected Chic trim level is a blend of outstanding style and the latest technological equipment
- The new model is positioned at just £900 above the Chic trim level, but has over £2,000 worth of additional equipment for less overall cost
- DS 3 Connected Chic is available from £16,115 and is arriving in UK showrooms soon
A new range model of the popular DS 3 is being introduced – the Connected Chic is the new trim level from premium French brand DS Automobiles. The new DS 3 Connected Chic model offers a perfect mix of stylish design and class with up to date technological features. Positioned between the Chic and Performance Line trim levels, DS 3 Connected Chic is an excellent investment for discerning customers, priced just £900 over the Chic trim level version, it features a generous specification of equipment valued at over £2,000.
These standard-equipped features include 17 inch alloy wheels, LED front fog lights, Contrast Pack (bi-tone paint including black roof and door mirror paint finish), Basalt trim, dark tinted windows, satellite navigation, Mirror Screen with Mirror Link® and Apple CarPlayTM , car alarm and automatic air conditioning.
DS 3 Connected Chic is available from £199/month with 36 monthly payments, conditions apply and details are available online at: http://www.dsautomobiles.co.uk/ds-models/ds-3/design/ds-3-connected-chic#
DS 3 Connected Chic is available with a range of efficient, powerful and award-winning engines in terms of CO2 emissions and fuel consumption:
- PureTech 82 petrol engine manual
- PureTech 110 petrol engine* with S&S (Stop&Start system) manual
- PureTech 110 S&S petrol engine* with EAT6 (Efficient Automatic Transmission with 6-speeds)
- BlueHDi 100 Diesel engine with S&S manual
* The turbocharged PureTech 3-cylinder petrol engine won the International Engine of the Year award in 2017, for its class for engines between 1.0-litre and 1.4-litre capacity, for the third consecutive year running.
The new DS 3 Connected Chic is a fine balance of engineering and technology, offering DS luxury design, sporty drive and latest technology, and a distinctive combination of features including:
- 17-inch black diamond-cut 'Aphrodite' alloy wheels
- Bi-tone exterior colour
- Mirror Screen with Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink
- Navigation from the 7-inch colour touchscreen
- Automatic air conditioning
- Black theme – high-end gloss black paint finish on dashboard, Basalt Black ‘Rayados’ cloth trim, gloss black centre console, gloss black interior door handle surrounds and dark tinted rear windows.
Standard equipment items over Chic
Comfort and convenience
Safety and security
DS 3 Connected Chic is available with solid, metallic and pearlescent paint finishes with themed Black roof:
- Polar White body colour with Black roof
- Ruby Red body colour with Black roof
- Sapphire Green body colour with Black roof
- Perla Nera Black body and roof colour
- Pearl White body colour with Black roof
Each colour is available with the Black Contrast pack, including Black door mirrors, and Black wheel centre-finishers; Solid and Metallic paint is £495, with Pearlescent paint at £730.
- PureTech 82 manual: £16,115 OTR
- PureTech 110 S&S manual: £17,395 OTR
- Pure Tech 110 S&S EAT6 auto: £18,915 OTR
- BlueHDi 100 S&S manual: £17,975 OTR
DS 3 is the most-popular model in the DS Automobiles’ product line-up, with over 400,000 sold worldwide and more than a quarter (over 100,000) with customers in the UK.
For further configuration and options pricing, visit the DS 3 Connected Chic page on the DS website: http://www.dsautomobiles.co.uk/ds-models/ds-3/design/ds-3-connected-chic
For more information on DS Automobiles, please visit the DS Website: http://www.dsautomobiles.co.uk/home
About DS Automobiles
A French brand born in Paris, DS was officially founded on 1 June 2014. Its ambition is to revive the tradition of premium vehicles in the French automotive industry. Inspired by the very best of French know-how, DS perpetuates the values of innovation and distinction inherited from the first DS, launched in 1955.
Designed for customers looking for a means to express themselves as individuals, the DS Collection comprises DS 3, DS 3 CABRIO, DS 4, DS 4 CROSSBACK, DS 5 and soon the all-new DS 7 CROSSBACK. The models in the DS range stand apart through their avant-garde design, refinement and attention to detail, advanced technology and dynamic serenity. Presented at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show, DS 7 CROSSBACK, the SUV by DS featuring Parisian-style innovation and savoir-faire, ushers in the second generation of DS models. With the DS 7 CROSSBACK La Première limited edition model, forward thinkers can reserve their car online or at a DS Store or DS Salon, and be the first to get behind the wheel. Committed to high-performance hybrid and electric cars, the Brand will launch the DS 7 CROSSBACK equipped with E-Tense, the hybrid powertrain by DS, in 2019.
Available from DS Stores, DS Salons and a selection of other dedicated zones within the Dealership network, DS also has flagship stores – DS WORLD PARIS and a DS URBAN STORE in the UK, located in the Westfield London shopping centre in White City.
DS also supports year-round artistic and cultural activities on the themes of fashion, design, art and gastronomy, respecting and inspired by the values of the DS line. In the UK DS Automobiles is a sponsor of Sky Arts and with gastronomy has Pascal Aussignac as its UK DS brand Ambassador linked to participation and sponsorship at Dinner-in-the-Sky (being held soon in London, Newcastle, Bristol & Southampton).
Follow all DS news on www.DSautomobiles.com @DS_Official
KEVIN JONES – Head of Communications
02476 884215 / 07880 786596 / firstname.lastname@example.org
ANDREW DIDLICK – Director, Communications, Events & Sponsorships
07836 362859 / email@example.com
CRAIG MORROW – Press Fleet Officer
02476 884261 / 07747 764745 / firstname.lastname@example.org
JOHN KENDALL – Fleet PR Consultant
07941 782956 / email@example.com
For more information about DS Automobiles, please visit www.DSautomobiles.co.uk
FOLLOW DS ON TWITTER AT: www.twitter.com/ds_uk_official
FIND DS ON FACEBOOK AT: www.facebook.com/dsukofficial
FOLLOW DS ON INSTAGRAM AT: www.instagram.com/ds_uk